This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item we may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services that we believe will add value to our readers. To read our full affiliate disclosure please visit our disclosure page, which can be found here.
This quick and easy Garlic Ranch Pretzels recipe is fun to share with friends and family. We enjoy our Farr Better Garlic Ranch Pretzels at the lake, the cabin, boat rides, or any gathering. It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser.
Why is this Garlic Ranch Pretzel recipe Farr Better? Because we make it with fresh organic seasonings and allergy-friendly for those who have food sensitivities.
Enjoy our Farr Better Garlic Ranch Pretzels all year round!
Farr Better Garlic Ranch Pretzels
- 4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tbsp parsley dried
- 1/2 tbsp dill dried
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried chopped onion flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chives dried
- 1/2 tsp Farr Better Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp organic cane sugar
- 3/8 cup dry rice milk powder
- 1/4 cup Farr Better Butter melted
- 1 pkg 14-16 oz pretzels gluten free
Step 1 DRY INGREDIENTS
- Add all the dry ingredients (except the rice milk powder) to a mortar pestle or grinder and gride for a minute or less. Grind it only if you want the ingredients to be super fine. Otherwise, just combine all dry ingredients together and mix. The dry ingredient's total Yield is 3/4 cup.
Step 2 ADD RICE MILK POWDER
- You are adding the rice milk powder afterward because it doesn't need to be ground up. Add it to the mortar pestle bowl with the other seasonings. Mix together with a spoon thoroughly.
Step 3 MELT BUTTER
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter In a saucepan on the stove or microwave-safe dish for about 20 seconds.
Step 4 PRETZEL PREP
- Add pretzels to a large mixing bowl.
- Once the butter is melted, pour it onto the pretzels. Mix together thoroughly. Then add the dry ingredients with about a 1/4 cup at a time and mix. Do this a few times until the powder mixture covers the pretzels evenly. HINT: Sometimes I save some for later to cover the pretzels after they are cooked.
- Add the pretzels to a baking sheet or two, so they are spread out evenly.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Take out and let cool before you add them to a bag or airtight container. Add more powder mixture if you want for even more flavor.
Glutino® Gluten-Free Pretzels
Essona™ Organics Organic Rice Milk Powder