Cook with Ease and Enjoyment
With 7 kids and a grandbaby, I need equipment and processes that are quick, easy and fun to use. Not only for myself but for my whole family – kids included. I like to use many of the equipment tools mentioned in my cooking classes and presentations. Many people enjoy using these products too. 99% of these products listed below I personally use and highly recommend. The other 1% I want to order in the near future because they would be wonderful to have.
A lot of research has gone into finding the right products to use in my kitchen. I have looked over the reviews, compared to other products and spent a lot of time making sure I made the right decision. That’s why I am confident in sharing these products with you. I am sure you will find this resource page very useful.
What do I look for?
aI look for things that speed up the prep and cooking process. Time is precious and I can appreciate that.
aI look for things that are easy for the whole family to use. I have many tools and equipment that are children friendly.
aI look for things that the family can use to be creative. It’s nice when family/friends/co-workers can have a good time together working in group activities such as cooking.
aI look for 5-star ratings on the equipment before I make a purchase… and a lot of them! I want to make sure what I am buying has good reviews and provides great service.
aI look for products that are reasonably priced. I want to purchase an affordable yet very reliable product.
Here are some “Best Sellers” recommended by many:
Farr Better Kitchen and Housewares Products
Farr Better Appliance Products
Below is a list of products I use and now available for you to purchase online.
More options to accommodate us or those that are special to you.
I will keep updating this page as we are constantly searching for new products to make cooking fun and easy.
Feel free to leave a comment or ask questions about this information.
Leave a Reply