FBR Loves Artichoke Hearts
Artichoke Health Benefits
This list doesn’t cover all the benefits or nutrition information, but I thought I would at least pique your interest.
- They are full of nutrients
- They contain a ton of protein
- They are high in fiber
- They may boost your immune system
- They are high in polyphenols
- They can help treat allergies
- They can help lower body fat
- They may help reduce the risk of cancer
- They are a whole food
Detailed information from Women’s Heath.
Whole Artichoke Hearts
Chopped Artichoke Hearts
So many great things to say about Artichoke Hearts.
Farr Better Recipes makes delicious recipes using artichoke hearts.
Remember if you have an allergy to an ingredient, eliminate it from the recipe.
How do you buy fresh artichokes?
When selecting artichokes, the heaviest and firmest artichokes are best. If you press the leaves against themselves, it will create a slight squeaking sound, and this is a good indicator of an artichoke being fresh. More information from Dr. Axe.
Thank you for choosing Farr Better Recipes. We believe everyone deserves to FEEL GOOD and ENJOY LIFE!