FBR Loves Avocados
12 Proven Health Benefits of Avocado
This list doesn’t cover all the benefits or nutrition information, but I thought I would at least pique your interest.
1) Avocados are incredibly nutritious
2) They contain more potassium than bananas
3) Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
4) Avocados are loaded with fiber
5) Eating avocados can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
6) People who eat avocados tend to be healthier
7) The fat in them can help you absorb nutrients from plant foods
8) Avocados are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect the eyes
9) Avocado may help prevent cancer
10) The avocado extract may help relieve symptoms of arthritis
11) Eating avocado may help you lose weight
12) Avocado is delicious and easy to incorporate in the diet
Detailed information from Healthline.
More information with Dr. Axe.
My favorite tool to use with avocados is the 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer. You don’t want to be without this handy gadget.
Boost your health with avocados.
A fruit develops from the flower of a plant, while the other parts of the plant are categorized as vegetables.
Fruits contain seeds, while vegetables can consist of roots, stems, and leaves.
From a culinary perspective, fruits and vegetables are classified based on taste. Fruits generally have a sweet or tart flavor and can be used in desserts, snacks or juices.
Vegetables have a more mild or savory taste and are usually eaten as part of a side dish or main course.
The creamy avocado comes close to being a fruit and it is actually one. Scientifically speaking, it is a single-seed berry.
More information from Healthline.
Remember if you have an allergy to an ingredient, eliminate it from the recipe.
Where to find this amazing product… Farr Better Store Options
Thank you for choosing Farr Better Recipes. We appreciate you sharing this with friends and family by clicking the social media buttons below. We believe everyone deserves to FEEL GOOD and ENJOY LIFE!