This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item we may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services that we believe will add value to our readers. To read our full affiliate disclosure please visit our disclosure page, which can be found here.
These Cauliflower Buffalo Bites are a wonderful meatless substitute for spicy chicken wings. They are definitely a top-rated appetizer for any event. The spicy sauce keeps you coming back for more.
This also tastes great reheated the next day. Just put them on a baking sheet and stick them in the oven again. It is complemented well with celery sticks, carrots, bok choy, and with any of my Farr Better Dressings.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
Eliminate or modify any ingredients to accommodate your dietary restrictions.
This FBR Cauliflower Buffalo Bites recipe is Allergy-Friendly:
FREE OF: Gluten, Oats, Soy, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Starch
Use ingredients suggested, then ALL FARR BETTER RECIPES are allergy-friendly and plant-based.
So what makes this FBR Cauliflower Buffalo Bites so amazing?
Frank’s® Red Hot Sauce
Farr Better Butter
Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Apple Cider Vinegar
Include these wonderful enhancements:
Your Favorite FBR Dressings
Now let’s prepare this delicious meal.
Clean the cauliflower
Prepare to wash thoroughly with Earth’s Natural Fruit & Vegetable Wash to clean 95% or more of the chemicals and toxins off your produce. Follow the instructions for the best cleaning results.
Once the cauliflower is clean, break or cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
Set aside until the sauce is done cooking.
Combine all the sauce ingredients into a saucepan on medium-high heat until completely melted together, stirring frequently (about 5-7 minutes). I like to use a whisk after adding each dry ingredient. It helps prevent clumps.
Once the sauce is done, add the cauliflower and make sure it’s completely covered by the sauce.
Bake the cauliflower
Layer baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto the baking sheet.
Bake 425⁰ for 18-20 minutes or until buffalo sauce is baked into the cauliflower and pieces are tender to your liking. You can test the cauliflower texture by poking a fork into them.
You can also use an Air Fryer or the Copper Crisper to cook the FBR Cauliflower Buffalo Bites instead of the oven. You pick your favorite way to cook these.
Steam the cauliflower
Steam the cauliflower with an Instant Pot® if you have one. It’s quick and easy. Otherwise, steam it with your preferred method.
The Instant Pot® can be set on 2 minutes steam/ no warm/ release.
Add the steamed cauliflower to the cooked sauce. Gently stir coating sauce on the cauliflower. You can eat it like this if you prefer. Otherwise, you can bake it. Put on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes on 400 degrees.
Serve with Bok Choy and FBR Creamy Seasoned Ranch Dressing
Accompanied by your favorite FBR Dressing. Many dressings to choose from will soon be on the FBR website.
Set aside some of the Buffalo Sauce after it’s completely baked. Use it as an additional dip for the cauliflower when eating them.
Did you know with this recipe format you can change the serving size which will change your ingredient quantity?
FBR Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1 each cauliflower 1 large head
- 1 cup Frank's® Red Hot Sauce
- 5 tablespoons Farr Better Butter
- 4 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper Optional
- 1 Dipping Sauce Cup FBR Creamy Seasoned Ranch Dressing
- Break or cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces. Prepare to wash thoroughly with Earth's Natural Fruit & Vegetable Wash to clean 95% or more of the chemicals and toxins off your produce. Click the link to see more details and also the information is listed below.
- Once the cauliflower is clean, set aside until the sauce is done cooking. You have 2 choices to either bake or steam the cauliflower. Options are listed below.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients into a saucepan on medium-high heat until completely melted together stirring frequently (about 5-7 minutes). Farr Better Tip: When adding the dry ingredients, I usually whisk the sauce to avoid clumps.
BAKE THE CAULIFLOWER
- Once the sauce is done cooking, turn off the heat and add the cauliflower to the sauce in the pan. Stir cauliflower so it's completely covered by sauce. I found tongs work well.
- Layer baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 425⁰ for 20-25 minutes or until buffalo sauce is baked into the cauliflower and pieces are tender to your liking. You can test the cauliflower texture by poking a fork into them. Pour remaining sauce onto the plated cauliflower. Don't waste it.
- You can also use an Air Fryer or the Copper Crisper to cook the FBR Cauliflower Buffalo Bites instead of the oven. You pick your favorite way to cook these.
STEAM THE CAULIFLOWER
- Steam the cauliflower with an Instant Pot® if you have one. It's quick and easy. Otherwise, steam it with your preferred method.
- The Instant Pot® can be set on 2 minutes steam/ no warm/ release.
- Add the steamed cauliflower to the cooked sauce. Gently stir, with tongs, coating sauce on the cauliflower. You can eat it like this if you prefer. Otherwise, you can bake it. Put on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Serve with celery sticks, bok choy, and carrots accompanied by your favorite FBR Dressing. Many dressings to choose from on the FBR website.
IT’S FARR BETTER TO EDUCATE YOURSELF:
If you have severe allergies, find ingredients made from an allergy safe facility. Manufacturers must state that information on the product.
Remember if you have an allergy to an ingredient, eliminate it from the recipe.
Earth’s Natural Fruit & Vegetable Wash was scientifically developed to clean produce and help it taste better… the way Mother Nature made it. Our wash is highly effective on both whole and processed produce. It is a plant-based concentrate designed to remove 95% or more chemicals and harmful toxins.
It’s very important to protect you, your family, and loved ones by washing the produce before you eat it. Look at the water through a clear glass after a wash to see what gets pulled out of your produce, for example, strawberries. Then tell yourself and your family, “Here, drink this”. 100% of the time people will never drink the contaminated water ever. Knowing what you know, don’t let anyone eat produce before it’s cleaned. Let’s start living a healthy lifestyle.
FBR HINT: Wash ahead to save you time preparing your meals.
Luckily I reached the plate and remembered to stop eating. These are very good and found they work really well in a coconut tortilla with shredded cabbage and your FBR Creamy Seasoned Ranch dressing.
Glad you love this one. I enjoy it taco-style as well. It’s a meal that is hard to stop eating when full. Thank you John!!
These are truly amazing. Will have these again. Very fun and yummy.
I would love to have this at least once a week, haha. But there are so many other Farr Better Recipes to try. I love how allergy-friendly these are too. Enjoy my friend!!