FBR Loves Cilantro
12 benefits of using cilantro
This list doesn’t cover all the benefits or nutrition information, but I thought I would at least peak your interest.
1) Rids the body of heavy metals
2) Protects against oxidative stress
3) Lowers anxiety and improves sleep
4) Lowers blood sugar levels
5) Protects against cardiovascular disease
6) Prevents urinary tract infections
7) Settles digestive upset
8) Protects against food poisoning
9) Supports healthy menstrual function
10) Prevents neurological inflammation
11) Protects against colon cancer
12) Soothes skin irritations
Detailed information from Dr. Axe.
More information with Natural Food Series.
Cilantro, also known as coriander, or Chinese parsley, is an extremely popular herb used throughout the world and renowned for its unique flavor and more recently, the positive benefits it has on health.
Click the photo to see the difference between Cilantro and Coriander. Very good information everyone should know.
Click photo to see ordering options
Besides adding amazing flavor to your meal, boost your health with the benefits of organic cilantro.
Remember if you have an allergy to an ingredient, eliminate it from the recipe.
Want to harvest cilantro with a Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit and use Herb Scissors to easily cut your herbs? Then go to my page “Fun and Easy Kitchen Equipment” to see the latest and greatest kitchen products I love to use.
Click here for this amazing product and find out why to buy organic and certified products … Purchase Organic Cilantro
Thank you for choosing Farr Better Recipes. We appreciate you sharing this with friends and family by clicking the social media buttons below. We believe everyone deserves to FEEL GOOD and ENJOY LIFE!